- Sea Tow Franchise of the Year, awarded to the franchise that most exemplifies Sea Tow’s high standards of service and operation, was won by Sea Tow Charlotte Harbor (Fla.), owned by Capt. Mike DeGenaro. (For more, please see the article below.)
- The Georgia Frohnhoefer Award, named for Sea Tow Executive Vice President Georgia Frohnhoefer and honoring an outstanding woman in the Sea Tow network each year, was presented to Capt. Wendy Sears of Sea Tow Eastern Connecticut.
- Sea Tow Rookie of the Year, which recognizes the top-performing new Sea Tow franchise, went to Sea Tow Tampa Bay (Fla.), owned by Raul and Cile Moreno.
- The Sea Tow Shipmate Award, a new award honoring franchisees who provide exemplary service to the entire Sea Tow network, went to Captains Chris and Holli Willis of Sea Tow Wrightsville Beach (N.C.).
- The Sea Tow Foundation Hero Award, presented to the franchisee who most exemplifies the Foundation’s mission of promoting boating safety, went to Captain Kerry Kline, owner of Sea Tow Central Florida Lakes.
- Two Sea Tow franchise owners who hit the 30-year mark with their locations were honored with Sea Tow 30-Year Awards: Capt. Will Beck of Sea Tow Palm Beach (Fla.) and Capt. Dave DuVall of Sea Tow Central Chesapeake (Md.)
- Capt. Tom Kehlenbach, owner of Sea Tow Central Connecticut, received a Sea Tow 25-Year Award for his franchise’s quarter century of service.
“Our 2015 Sea Tow Award winners all meet or exceed the goals we set for the Sea Tow network as a whole: outstanding customer service, the best business practices, boating safety advocacy, and involvement in the local community,” said Sea Tow Chief Operating Officer, Capt. Joseph Frohnhoefer III.